 Pirates / 4214
  The corvette Reprendre

Reprendre ===...=== (URL) “…a big ship rigged privateer, ten guns a side, flush decked… what the Frogs call a corvette…. a twenty gun corvette under a good French captain was a serious menace…” - CS Forester “The Commodore” (2 URLs) On a glassy (...) (19 years ago, 15-Mar-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX) !

  Re: The corvette Reprendre

(...) Thats amazing! I'm in awe! It looks so real! (19 years ago, 15-Mar-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: The corvette Reprendre

(...) Thanks for credit! (...) Richie, I like it a lot, but I think your bow good be better, it's too squaresh and the stem is to thick and not far enought forward of the keel. Your top deck forward should be even with the rise of the keel (the (...) (19 years ago, 23-Mar-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: The corvette Reprendre

(...) It's amazing what one can become used to. You are right, of course, now I go back and look at it, it doesn't look right at all. I'm not too concerned about it's squareness, but it is too far aft. A bit more space for the capstan wouldn't go (...) (19 years ago, 23-Mar-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)