 Pirates / 4205 (-10)
  A not so deserted island

Hey All, My son Jonathan is a major pirate fan. And he asked me to post this for him. I helped a little only as an advisor. He is eleven and turns out quite a few MOCs per hour. Here is his latest: Deeplinks: (URL) Folder after moderation: (URL) me (...) (20 years ago, 9-Mar-05, to lugnet.pirates)

  Ships' Boats

Ahoy, Long time readers of .pirates may remember this (URL) post> from Richard Parsons covering many excellent suggestions for new pirate parts. One of his ideas was for sectional rowboat pieces to mate with existing 6-wide bow pieces, but providing (...) (20 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats, FTX)

  Re: 2005 Toy Fair pics for Megabloks

(...) X-Posting to .Pirates in the good-faith interest of sharing information. FUT back to ot.clones only. An anonymous tipster, who previously helped with some (URL) TMNT info> has stepped forward again to provide (URL) link,> exactly as I'd hoped. (...) (20 years ago, 28-Feb-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Lego Cannon ( cannons ) design designs ( MOC MOCs )

Well, thank you so very much for counting me among the "giants" of LEGO cannon design. You've inspired me to make more actually, and inspired me to spend about $50 on bricklink this afternoon. Haha. I started off just buying a few more bucket pieces (...) (20 years ago, 23-Feb-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Secret testing of a new cannon

(...) The Star Wars engine piece is your best bet here; it's a 3x3 cylinder. The MTT came with two in black. (...) Not needed. A Technic half-pin with stud is all you need. LFB (20 years ago, 22-Feb-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Ahhhh...to be surrounded once more by Pirates...

(...) The bomb ketch is still in existence, but in New Jersey. I won't have it for a few weeks yet. When I do, I'll take some more pictures. LFB (20 years ago, 22-Feb-05, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Secret testing of a new cannon

It might be possible to make a nice cannon out of qty part name 1 70973 Belville Bucket 0-2 3941 Brick 2 x 2 Round 1 6233 Cone 3 x 3 x 2 something(s) ?? 1 44359 Cylinder 3 x 3 Hemisphere 1 ??? Technic Axle ? kurt (20 years ago, 22-Feb-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Ahhhh...to be surrounded once more by Pirates...

(...) Lindsay your mortar webpage is still there but it doesn't link to anything. I want to connect it to the (URL) linking post. kurt (20 years ago, 22-Feb-05, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Disappearing Gun

(...) It's a good start! I like it! kurt (20 years ago, 22-Feb-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Secret testing of a new cannon

(...) Do one, and upload a picture for us! kurt (20 years ago, 22-Feb-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact