 Pirates / 4114
Re: More EOE Ships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2005 02:03:54 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Ryan T. Moore wrote:
Greetings all!

Over the I built a new ship, and improved on two more. The new ship is the
aviseo, a small messenger ship made from the small pirate ship in the 4 Juniors
line. The other two ships of note here are the brig and the xebec. I finally
gave them sails! The xebec flies a nice blue, while the brig carries an
eccentric yellow. Enjoy!

Well done!

I love the look of the xebec with sails.

Cheers

Richie Dulin