 Pirates / 4108
4107  |  4109
Subject:
More EOE Ships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2005 16:35:08 GMT

Greetings all!

Over the I built a new ship, and improved on two more. The new ship is the
aviseo, a small messenger ship made from the small pirate ship in the 4 Juniors
line. The other two ships of note here are the brig and the xebec. I finally
gave them sails! The xebec flies a nice blue, while the brig carries an
eccentric yellow. Enjoy!

Ryan