 Pirates / 4103
Re: Medieval Merchant Ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 2004 02:40:14 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Wesley Davis wrote:
I think I should get some critiques next time BEFORE I submit such an entry
in a
contest. All those suggestions I have to take into account and re-work the
model
when I get a chance. Or I could just put aboard a "pirate" crew. :)

Indeed. Why not put an Imperial Soldier crew on it? Those scurvy pirates are
nothing but trouble, and goodness knows they don't take care of the ships
like we military do!

That is ok, my 2 Medieval Cogs have the military on them and patrol the coast to
provide protection.

Great ship Ted, really good work.  There are too few ships in this theme.

-- Don