 Pirates / 4051
    horse drawn artillery —Chuck Cogar
   Does anyone have photos of any horse-drawn artillery/caisson? I have decided to add some artillery to my Imperial Soldiers, and am looking for models. The "weapons wagon" from the wild west has an alternate model photo for a caisson/gun on the back, (...) (20 years ago, 9-Sep-04, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.western)

        Re: horse drawn artillery —Bruce Schlickbernd
     (...) Hmmm, don't have any photos that really show the model, though I have about 8 set up based on the Weapons Wagon version. However: (URL) Thar ya go, soldier! The building instructions to the complete Weapons Wagon, steps 1 though 6. -->Bruce<-- (20 years ago, 9-Sep-04, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.western, FTX)

         Re: Horse Drawn Artillery (...and Wagons) —Ray Silva
     Check out some of our horse drawn wagons from the SPLTC's "old west" train layout. Here's two links to some photo's of the layout: (URL) Original Message ----- From: "Bruce Schlickbernd" <corsair@schlickbernd.org> To: <lugnet.pirates@lugnet.com>; (...) (20 years ago, 9-Sep-04, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.western)

        Re: horse drawn artillery —Richie Dulin
   (...) My Grand Armee includes artillery (with 5 wide limbers, caisson and artillery pieces)... (URL) French Artillery of the Foot> (URL) French Horse Artillery> (URL) Fench Howitzer> Also, Fort Legoredo/Fort Avalon includes a (simplistic) limber and (...) (20 years ago, 9-Sep-04, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.western, FTX)