 Pirates / 4053
Re: Horse Drawn Artillery (...and Wagons)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.western
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 2004 18:56:46 GMT

Check out some of our horse drawn wagons from the SPLTC's "old west" train
layout.  Here's two links to some photo's of the layout:

Ray
SPLTC

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bruce Schlickbernd" <corsair@schlickbernd.org>
To: <lugnet.pirates@lugnet.com>; <lugnet.western@lugnet.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2004 11:51 AM
Subject: Re: horse drawn artillery

Hmmm, don't have any photos that really show the model, though I have • about 8
set up based on the Weapons Wagon version.  However:

<http://library.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=1013>

Thar ya go, soldier!  The building instructions to the complete Weapons • Wagon,
steps 1 though 6.

-->Bruce<--

In lugnet.pirates, Chuck Cogar wrote:
Does anyone have photos of any horse-drawn artillery/caisson? I have • decided
to add some artillery to my Imperial Soldiers, and am looking for • models.

The "weapons wagon" from the wild west has an alternate model photo for • a
caisson/gun on the back, but it's unclear how it is built.