 Pirates / 4046
  Lighthouse

I thought Lugnet.Pirates needed some life breathed into it, so I sat in my room surrounded by bricks and started building. I made my third and final (at least for quite a while, because I'm quite proud of it) lighthouse. (URL) fixed mistakes I made (...) (20 years ago, 26-Aug-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Lighthouse

(...) the cobblestone path. You might consider using a 9V light brick to light it up, which would look great, be easier to photograph, and let you get rid of the evil pieces. :) Best, - Joe (20 years ago, 26-Aug-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Lighthouse

(...) Very nice! (...) The blue works better than the red. (...) Nice to have another building in .pirates! Not taking away anything from the many vessels we've had in recent times, but it is good to see some pirate type buildings now and then. (...) (20 years ago, 27-Aug-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Lighthouse

(...) Everyone else in .pirates must be out a-plundering ;) (...) Eeeek! (Shudders) Nice lighthouse, Daniel! The roof is a good idea! Aaron :) (20 years ago, 29-Aug-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)