 Pirates / 4041
  Carronade Brig

Hello all! Today I bring you the carronade brig. This small vessel can inflict massive damage at close range with a broadside of two carronades. Normally I mount this ship with 4 cannons, but I was inspired to see how my carronades would look. The (...) (20 years ago, 8-Aug-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Carronade Brig

(...) I especially like the tiller for a small ship of this size. Are the carronades the foam-tipped large shooting "cannons", or something different? It's hard to make out. (Perhaps you should try adding more light sources to your ship (at least (...) (20 years ago, 8-Aug-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Carronade Brig

In lugnet.pirates, Aaron Walsh wrote: "Are the carronades the foam-tipped large shooting "cannons", or something different?" The carronades are made from 1682 Space Shuttle Launch (1990). They are simply black barrels. I mounted them with a bending (...) (20 years ago, 13-Aug-04, to lugnet.pirates)