 Pirates / 3962
    Pirate Gaming Schedule Updated —Frank Filz
   See (URL) the Pirate Gaming Schedule> for the latest on when Pirate Gaming will occur. In addition to Origins, GenCon, and BrickFest which have already been discussed, I'm planning on hosting a Pirate Game at my apartment near Portland Oregon some (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jun-04, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming, FTX)

        Re: Pirate Gaming Schedule Updated —Chris Yoder
   (...) Hmm, I live near Tacoma, WA. If it's in the late part of July, I might be able to come down. I'm moving into a new house on June 25th, so the first part of the month is right out. (20 years ago, 17-Jun-04, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming, FTX)