 Pirates / 3962
3961  |  3963
Subject:
Pirate Gaming Schedule Updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 03:52:54 GMT

See the Pirate Gaming Schedule for the latest on when Pirate Gaming will occur.

In addition to Origins, GenCon, and BrickFest which have already been discussed, I’m planning on hosting a Pirate Game at my apartment near Portland Oregon some weekend in July. Please contact me if you are intererested. I can put up a few folks if you are travelling a distance and need a place to crash.

Frank