 Pirates / 3953
Re: USS Constitution
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 2004 01:55:19 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Ben Fleskes wrote:
   Always wanted to build a model ship out of LEGO:

Click the picture or:

http://www.bigbenbricks.com/ussconstitution/

The ship features two decks below, one top side, 54 LEGO cannons, removable deck plates to check out the inside. The entire models breaks into three sections to help with transportation, construction and to better see some of the lower deck details.

And for you castle folks out there, I came up with a nice design for a minifig chair that would look great in any castle or middle ages inn. In this case, I’m using it in the captain’s quarters.

Kind regards,

Ben Fleskes

i wonder how long it would take to upgrade to this in a game of pirate wars. seriously this is one cool moc. hopefully i’ll get to see it in person. coming to brickfest? ondrew