 Pirates / 3950
Re: USS Constitution
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sun, 6 Jun 2004 22:16:31 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Ben Fleskes wrote:
   Always wanted to build a model ship out of LEGO:

Cool, Ben! Lots of details, inside and out. It appears to be around 1:48 scale; were you pretty meticulous to actual details in your rendition? (translation: how close did you approach the status of “rivet counter”:-)

I must say, however, that I think I like your other MOC better than the ship! (Congratulations:-)

JOHN