 Pirates / 3950
    Re: USS Constitution —John Neal
   (...) Cool, Ben! Lots of details, inside and out. It appears to be around 1:48 scale; were you pretty meticulous to actual details in your rendition? (translation: how close did you approach the status of "rivet counter":-) I must say, however, that (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jun-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

        Re: USS Constitution —Ben Fleskes
   I knew I wanted to get the number of cannons correct so I worked off of that. I originally built a cross section of the hull in three different scales before choosing the final scale. I reckon it's closer to 1:72 or 1:60 scale in terms of the ships (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jun-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)