 Pirates / 3918
  Re: Narrow boat hull middle

(...) I had totally forgotten, something I have done before also - The ol' (URL) Fido> uses a two-stud wide centre section, and it blends in quite well IMO ,the trick is to get the colours to match smoothly. Perhaps another subject in the mythical (...) (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Narrow boat hull middle

(...) You mean like my (URL) Maria> (as in Primo, Duplo and...). Certainly pretty crude by today's Golden Age of .pirates standards. (...) You've certainly carved out quite a niche in the galleon era! Adieu Richie Dulin (URL) (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)