 Pirates / 3901
  Re: her majesty's new sloop! HMS Tempest has arrived!

(...) hi Mr Dulin, thank you very much for the compliments! i am very happy with the overall design, it will translate nicely to my next ship (though she will be frigate sized;-)) as far as the sails are concerned, the reason i leave out mainsails (...) (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: her majesty's new sloop! HMS Tempest has arrived!

(...) Same suggestion came to mind when I looked at it - needs a rowboat of some kind, and a capstan on the deck. I suspected that you left off the mainsails for visual reasons. Very nice overall, really looks the part! -->Bruce<-- (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)