 Pirates / 3841
  Re: Introducing Myself, and My Ships

(...) Well, I grew up with Lego. My first set was when I was in 2nd grade or before, I think. I remember it was a little Blacktron II fighter. I always wanted the pirates though. I had a friend who had a 6274 (I think...never saw it assembled) and I (...) (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Introducing Myself, and My Ships

(...) Holy cow! Where did you find 700 pirates for sale? or did you buy them from a whole bunch of different places? Nice ships, by the way. -Clangador (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Introducing Myself, and My Ships

(...) I did, yes! (...) I'm a fan of home made sails. I've made myself a set of sail templates (out of Lego boxes, naturally) of all the standard Lego sizes, and then gone on to extrapolate some larger and smaller sails to suit. Check out the five (...) (20 years ago, 3-May-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)