 Pirates / 3815
  Re: The Grey Wolf

(...) Haha. The correct term would be stern, correct? Someone needs to teach me all of this stuff... (...) I have a story about the red sails, but that will most likely come at another time. (...) Yes, that was my intention, to breathe life back (...) (20 years ago, 22-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: The Grey Wolf

(...) I don't know about yours, but my pirates have some very... colourful words that roughly correspond to the same meaning. I'm no real expert in nautical terminology or history either. Just build 'em and look up the words on Google, I say :) (...) (20 years ago, 22-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates)