 Pirates / 3800 (-5)
  Re: Mod Caribbean Clipper

(...) Looks like a messed up the URL. Just use this one to see the whole folder. (URL) can also see my pirate catamaran there too. =) I slapped together two emperor's ship sets for a unhistorical, but easy to build class 2 ship. (2 URLs) Thanks, (...) (20 years ago, 21-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: A few of my creations.

In lugnet.pirates, Daniel Yuhas wrote: Ahoy! (...) Nice work. And a clever idea too! (...) I'm not sure I care for the radar-dish 'umbrella' over the crow's nest, but a good use for a part that would normally be nowhere near a pirate MOC. And I like (...) (20 years ago, 21-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Mod Caribbean Clipper

(...) Nice mod! The crew looks suitably scary too! (...) discovered that (URL) etc worked. (Might be just me though!) I'll train the .pirate's spyglass on the Griffon shortly. Richie Dulin (URL) (20 years ago, 21-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: How many studs in an inch? How many posts in a thread?

(...) And see, what Larry didn't take into account was that I was completely unaware of that before now. He assumed I was taking a shot at you, which is not the case. I was under the impression that the switch to brick-sticks had just kinda happened (...) (20 years ago, 21-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  Mod Caribbean Clipper

Here's my latest ship. It's a modified Caribbean Clipper. Now it's a class 2 pirate ship. Arrg!!! (URL) (20 years ago, 21-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact