 Pirates / 3783
  Re: LEGO Rulers 4 Pirate Game

(...) Ah, so I better get to building some rulers. =) Do you build rulers for various ranges? ~Clangador (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: LEGO Rulers 4 Pirate Game

(...) Yes. I've found that having 2 basic sizes will serve you well - a relatively long range (say about 20 inches or so) per player or (less preferable) pair of players, made of 2x4s, with 4-5 layers of bricks/plates so that it's pretty sturdy. Use (...) (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates)