 Pirates / 3780 (-5)
  Re: LEGO Rulers 4 Pirate Game

(...) LOL. Yards -- that's good. I'll have to try that at a game. Do most people use LEGO rulers or real rulers for the game? ~Clangador (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: LEGO Rulers 4 Pirate Game

(...) I'm not looking for any specific outcome. Thinking about it, it might be cool to use LEGO to measure ranges and such. I measured a 2x4 last night and it was 1 1/4 inches, so it's not that far off. I just wanted to know what the deal with them (...) (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: LEGO Rulers 4 Pirate Game

(...) 4 studs = 1-1/4" 1 stud = 5/16" 3 studs = 15/16" If you want to go for a more accurate scale, use 2x3's instead of 2x4's. Just make sure everyone at the table is using the same scale, so it'll be fair (my unit may only get to move one unit per (...) (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: LEGO Rulers 4 Pirate Game

(...) It says nothing about a lot of other things that every GM I've ever played under does, too. Using LEGO rulers adds to the charm of the game, in my view. I guess I'm not sure what outcome you want, exactly. (...) Pretty close. (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: LEGO Rulers 4 Pirate Game

(...) Everything else in the game is made out of LEGO. It's not really a matter of "appeal". one "inch" is *by definition* 4 studs. So you can't use a regular ruler even if you wanted to, the inches on it are the wrong size. But why would you want (...) (20 years ago, 18-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact