 Pirates / 3770 (-5)
  Vault shots from lowlug.nl

I found this link on the "Lego User Group of the Lowlands" site at (URL) appears that these are some shots from inside some sort of "Vault" or museum at Billund. Photo Albums: (URL) about some Pirates? (URL) like Trains? (URL) forget Town. (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 16-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Spyglass images on .pirates

(...) Neat idea, co-cap'n. I hope you have to update it regularly :) Michael (20 years ago, 16-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Spyglass images on .pirates

Avast ye! I'm now joint curator of .pirates (with Cap'n Frank Filz). I've added some spyglass images of the most recent vessels posted to .pirates... which I've created by (in true piratic style), by stealing images from the respective Brickshelf (...) (20 years ago, 16-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: B.S.L.I.L.A. Competition Entry: Dread Martha and the Valkyrie

(...) Well typing the whole thing out seemed a bit excessive... you knew what I meant anyway, and that's what matters ;) (...) I'm having trouble seeing that for some reason... ;) The builder of a ship with such a capability would be well in the (...) (20 years ago, 16-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: B.S.L.I.L.A. Competition Entry: Dread Martha and the Valkyrie

(...) Shush you ;) (...) Thanks. The Bendy Uppy Hull method (tm) is the latest thing in ship building. Well my shipbuilding, at least... Michael (20 years ago, 16-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact