 Pirates / 3769
Re: Spyglass images on .pirates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 2004 09:55:34 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Richie Dulin wrote:
   Avast ye!

I’m now joint curator of .pirates (with Cap’n Frank Filz).

I’ve added some spyglass images of the most recent vessels posted to .pirates... which I’ve created by (in true piratic style), by stealing images from the respective Brickshelf folders and ‘spyglassing’ them.

My intention is to do this for all new vessels and/or major MOCs posted to .pirates. If you object to me spyglassing an image of your moc, let me know and I’ll either refrain or desist.

Neat idea, co-cap’n. I hope you have to update it regularly :)

Michael