 Pirates / 3768
    Spyglass images on .pirates —Richie Dulin
   Avast ye! I'm now joint curator of .pirates (with Cap'n Frank Filz). I've added some spyglass images of the most recent vessels posted to .pirates... which I've created by (in true piratic style), by stealing images from the respective Brickshelf (...) (20 years ago, 16-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

        Re: Spyglass images on .pirates —Michael Dallaston
   (...) Neat idea, co-cap'n. I hope you have to update it regularly :) Michael (20 years ago, 16-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)