 Pirates / 3751
Re: My 1st Cutter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 06:10:14 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Chris Yoder wrote:
   In lugnet.pirates, Richie Dulin wrote:

That’s a nice boat! • -snip-
Thanks. I fixed the topmast after I realized it wasn’t correct. I’ve made a sail for it (should it have more than one?), and I’m working on the rigging. I will post some follow up pics later today or tomorrow.

I think more than one sail... it’d be a pity to waste the bowsprit, wouldn’t it?

You could go for a main and jib as in

    6274 Caribbean Clipper
372 elements, 4 figures, US$54, 1989
LEGO > SYSTEM > Pirate > Soldiers
(but without the tops’l - or not...)

or, if you’re feeling adventurous, why not jib, mail and gaff is in

    6271 Imperial Flagship
306 elements, 4 figures, US$50?, 1992
LEGO > SYSTEM > Pirate > Imperial Guards

Cheers

Richie Dulin