 Pirates / 3748
Re: My 1st Cutter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 07:12:29 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Chris Yoder wrote:
   I just finished my first cutter. I haven’t fitted it out with sails and rigging yet. Let me know what you think.

Ahoy!

That’s a nice boat!

I like the use of the technic axles for the mast (though the arm should be in front of the mast, rather than behind). The topmast attachement is particularly good.

Swivelling the cannon from the back of the carriage is a nice touch.

I’ll look forward to seeing it fully rigged!

Cheers

Richie Dulin