 Pirates / 3749
  Re: My 1st Cutter

(...) Thanks. I fixed the topmast after I realized it wasn't correct. I've made a sail for it (should it have more than one?), and I'm working on the rigging. I will post some follow up pics later today or tomorrow. (20 years ago, 30-Mar-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: My 1st Cutter

(...) -snip- (...) I think more than one sail... it'd be a pity to waste the bowsprit, wouldn't it? You could go for a main and jib as in [LEGOSet 6274] (but without the tops'l - or not...) or, if you're feeling adventurous, why not jib, mail and (...) (20 years ago, 31-Mar-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)