 Pirates / 3735 (-5)
  Re: Why the early end to 10040 Black Seas Barracuda?

(...) At least for the store I work in, that would be false. We have a waiting list of about 30 people for the Barracuda, and only rumors whether it is on order or discontinued. -Tim (21 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Why the early end to 10040 Black Seas Barracuda?

(...) Oh, that'll be fun. (21 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Why the early end to 10040 Black Seas Barracuda?

(...) I would guess the main reason would be it isn't selling! No matter how desired a product once was, eventually the sales peter out (Hogwarts Castle for historical reference). Add to that the color change, they would have to produce all of the (...) (21 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.pirates)

  Why the early end to 10040 Black Seas Barracuda?

I just noticed tonight that the 10040 is listed as sold out (as opposed to being on back order, which would give me a ray of hope). It was my understanding that Legends were intended to be long-running releases (see (URL) Based on (URL) and (URL) it (...) (21 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Handgunners

(...) Oh no! Two men comparing length... ;-) Inasmuch as these are for wargaming, lowered pikes just get in the way and upright longer pikes just make storage harder. Though truth to tell, it was more a function of having 32 light-sabres available. (...) (21 years ago, 11-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact