 Pirates / 3704
  Re: Scenes from Port Brique

(...) LOOKS GREAT !! How many lego Pieces ? (I hate it when some one asks me that question,because I never know.) I would love to see this model in real life. Which brings me to a question. Were is the next Australia wide meeting going to be ? (...) (20 years ago, 1-Feb-04, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Scenes from Port Brique

(...) 20,893 plus ships, minifigs and detail items . (...) Well, if you're passing through Sydney, let me know. (It's not at my house, though, so I have to check with its custodian!) (...) Now, that is a good question. 2001 - Melbourne, 2002 - (...) (20 years ago, 2-Feb-04, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)