 Pirates / 3685 (-10)
  Re: X-Pod 2004 Products see?

See (URL) (21 years ago, 19-Jan-04, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.technic, lugnet.space)

  How'd I do?

Hey Pirate guys! I'm working on a new article for Classic-Castle.com - Volume 2 of my Torso Sticker article. This new article will include mainly non-castle torso designs and their variations, but designs that are still very usable in a castle (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jan-04, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: WARNING: Bootleg instruction scans CD pack

(...) LEGO (TLC) could diffuse the whole issue by just issuing the old instructions under a copyleft or Creative Commons license and making them available to us all via lego.com sheesh! why do I have to keep telling the same people the same things (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jan-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: WARNING: Bootleg instruction scans CD pack

(...) This looks like it's a straight copyright violation, and whether he's making money off it or not is irrellevant to that charge (it would only affect the financial amount for which he would be liable). >> Mark (21 years ago, 4-Jan-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: MOC pirate ships

(...) even 16-wide hulls. The sail pattern also looks excellent, spot- on for a ship of the size you're going for. Looking forward to more! (And Frank...isn't "geeky UNIX reference" redundant? ;) ) LFB (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: WARNING: Bootleg instruction scans CD pack

(...) Whether they came from Brickshelf or not, he's still making money off of LEGO's property. --SteveR (21 years ago, 4-Jan-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: WARNING: Bootleg instruction scans CD pack

(...) If you ARE SURE SURE that his/her CD-ROM does INDEED have the brickshelf.com scans, send a message to Jack McKee. He works for TLC and cam make sure that the proper people at LEGO close this down if need be. You can email jake at: (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jan-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  WARNING: Bootleg instruction scans CD pack

Just found someone in an online selling site selling a pack of 8 CDs advertised as containing over 20,000 Lego instruction scans. Im posting this into many news groups as the items in question are advertised to contain instruction scans from (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jan-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.pirates)

  MHOF Now Running

New Formula, Same Great Taste! www.minifigville.com/mhof/ The Minifig Hall of Fame is now running. With 24 contestants this month, the battle for a place in the MHoF will be tougher than ever! And just when you thought your favorite Minifig won, (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jan-04, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.fun, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.sports, lugnet.town)

  Re: Problems with Black Seas Barracuda

(...) big snip Thanks all for your replies. I phoned and a pleasant operator told me they would ship out replacement parts which should arrive within two weeks. One of the two women I spoke with also said it was a very popular model and they were (...) (21 years ago, 29-Dec-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact