 Pirates / 3656
  Re: 2004 Products see?

trimmed out lugnet.general to reduce "noise" (...) Avast me hardies... I think I like both the pirate "Island" with the looks of it, IMO, it has a brand new baseplate design...that looks very nice. From the looks of it, the large pirate boat, looks (...) (21 years ago, 10-Dec-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: 2004 Products see?

(...) Not sure if that's a baseplate, looks more like a printed play mat of some kind. Rather large to be a baseplate, and I don't see studs on it.But I could be wrong, it's hard to see on that little picture. jt (21 years ago, 11-Dec-03, to lugnet.pirates)