 Pirates / 3650 (-5)
  Re: 2004 Products see?

(...) (2 URLs) These here Pirate sets are not so bad...even for Jack Stone! Lotsa useful elements, like the larger saber, Adventures India sword, and the lime/sand green parrot...so much more...actually good accessories. Oh, and take a close look at (...) (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.general)

  Re: 2004 Products see?

Leak.... Save 'em while they're still there im sure they will be gone shortly (18 URLs) (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Ourcon Update

Hi all! Just following up on things regarding OurCon in April. See my (URL) original post> for details. Currently, the organizers are pushing me hard for confirmation of Lego® related events at this. They are finalizing prepwork for their program (...) (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.events, lugnet.org.glug, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.space, lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Updates on addresses of sites under ozBricks

Hi everybody, Due to few changes under ozBricks server, I wanted to update everybody regarding my sites: 1. The ozBricks links sites new address is: (URL) Links might not work for a while (until the entire changes will be done). Please updates your (...) (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.cad, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.trains, lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: 2004 Castle Products

(...) I was convinced after seeing the set numbers on the pirate sets (7070-...) that the sets would be minifig scaled, because recent minifig-themes (orient expedition, world city) are all in the 7-series, whereas the new 4-juniors sets (formerly (...) (21 years ago, 25-Nov-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact