 Pirates / 3616
    Merchant Ship Pictures —Benjamin Ellermann
   Hi everyone, About a year ago I posted instructions to my Merchant Ship, a creation I first designed in 1989-90. Some people requested an abs version. Here she is: (URL) This variation only uses the pieces from Black Seas Barracuda. I may eventually (...) (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

        Re: Merchant Ship Pictures —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I must have missed this "about a year ago"... (but thanks for the backlink) This seems pretty neat. I can't recall anyone else ever using a hull section sideways that way, even after your original thread gave the info. Perfect for a harbor (...) (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

        Re: Merchant Ship Pictures —Benjamin Ellermann
   (...) Thanks (...) I dont think that anyone has done it yet. (...) Yes. I think there are a lot of possiblities. I would like to make a early American flatboat using one or two of the hull sections. Ben (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)