 Pirates / 3570 (-20)
  Changing Ship Hull Colours?

Does anyone know how to get the ship hulls apart? I'd like to change the colours around so that I have better matching colours for models. Thanks Dean (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: When Lobsters Put to Sea...

(...) Very impressive. A good thing that Brickeys Cove is on the other side of the world, or it might be a bit scary.... Adieu Richie Dulin (2 URLs) Port Brique Somewhere in the South Pacifique (2 URLs) Misérable Building a safer South Pacifique (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  When Lobsters Put to Sea...

(URL) Just before dawn, redcoats are stirring... His Majesty's Government has warned, time and again, all of its enemies –– do not attempt to take advantage of Brickley's cove while it is still under construction! But sources tell us of an attack (...) (21 years ago, 13-Sep-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX) !

  Re: New Pirate ... again

(...) Oops ... just shows what a novice can do ... SteveH (BeLUG) (21 years ago, 11-Sep-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: New Pirate ... again

(...) -- shgg. (21 years ago, 10-Sep-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: New Pirate ... again

(...) Black Seas Barracuda ... slighlty modified ... photos (URL) (BeLUG) (21 years ago, 10-Sep-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: New Pirate ... again

(...) Sure, no worries ... but the two largest ones are not straight out of the box anyway ... But thanks for the intro ... and I'll be back and soon as I can figure out which seas are free(ish) for plundering ... SteveH (BeLUG) (21 years ago, 7-Sep-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: New Pirate ... again

(...) Yup, now rip them all apart and build us a few customs :) Yarrrharr! Michael (21 years ago, 7-Sep-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: New Pirate ... again

(...) And yes, a nice background indeed. Adieu Richie Dulin (2 URLs) Port Brique Somewhere in the South Pacifique (2 URLs) Misérable Building a safer South Pacifique (21 years ago, 7-Sep-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Creating Islands using Container Lids from Dinosaur sets

Some time ago, I posted an idea on using the lids from the Dinosaur sets for islands (to be used in the Pirate game). (URL) I've come up with another form of island. This new version is slightly larger (nine studs across instead of eight) and (...) (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.build)

  Re: A Fortification Race!

(...) True true! (...) Whoa, back up there! Walls are thick, walls are stone, guns are true, men are stout, and the blockhouse and fort will actually be LEGO :-)! (...) Pax Britannia! Kenneth Tam Brickley's Cove (2 URLs) And a little shameless self (...) (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  My apologies

They're clones, but they're cool, and I'd hate for all my LUGNET friends to miss out on a rare chance to acquire these sets: (URL) out of my price range, and I don't know the seller, so I have no vested interest in these items. Coko is generally a (...) (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  New Pirate ... again

Of course you'll need the link ... (URL) (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  New Pirate

Just to introduce myself ....and hoping to post further pictures later ... How do you like the duvet cover? (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: The Colonial Era

(...) Yay! :) and yes it will have to be replaced! (...) (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: The Colonial Era

(...) Capitaine Jacques Legeaux has a custom torso design... but I could scan it and format it as a sticker for you... stand by. The Shifty Brick chrome sword he carries may have to be replaced by a standard one, though. Liberté - Egalité - (...) (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: A Fortification Race!

Gee, I heard it was you that stank. -- Hop-Frog (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: A Fortification Race!

(...) They don't all stink. And if the British choose to build their fortifications out of inferior materials, who are we to complain? ;-). Liberté - Egalité - Fraternité Richie Dulin (2 URLs) Port Brique Somewhere in the South Pacifique (2 URLs) (...) (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: A Fortification Race!

HOW COULD YOU USE MEGABLOCKS!? I had them and they stink, :P LEGO® all the way! (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: A Fortification Race!

(...) Hey, nifty in progress shots. Thanks for sharing! So tell us about those MB Dragons baseplates, how's the adhesion of brick to them? Are they sturdy? They seem interesting in appearance and profile and a nice potential change from the very few (...) (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact