 Pirates / 3520
3519  |  3521
Subject:
Pirate Monkey Mech
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 23:07:57 GMT

Hey all. I just completed my first ever Mech, its actually my first MOC that was
not technic/robotic. I will try to get better pictures soon and an actuall
webpage for it. It's raining here so I could not take the pics outside like I
normally do. Any ways I will let the pictures discribe it for me:

http://www.dratrobotics.com/monkeym/mm3.jpg
http://www.dratrobotics.com/monkeym/mm1.jpg
http://www.dratrobotics.com/monkeym/mm2.jpg
http://www.dratrobotics.com/monkeym/mm4.jpg