 Pirates / 3494
  Re: Foot Artillery

(...) Impressive. Port Block's contacts in the merchant service have brought back reports of this military buildup. Our tradesmen and engineers are working around the clock to redress the balance. :-) Building on your 4 to 5 thingie, these are (...) (21 years ago, 9-Aug-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Foot Artillery

(...) When I built my horse artillery, I went to the trouble of building the whole limber as 5-wide, just so I could have side by side seating. This new approach is much more elegant. Time to rebuild, I guess. Adieu Richie Dulin (2 URLs) Port Brique (...) (21 years ago, 11-Aug-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)