 Pirates / 3494
Re: Foot Artillery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sat, 9 Aug 2003 10:45:24 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Richie Dulin wrote:
The Grand Armie of the South Pacifique now has heavy artillery! Gun
carriages, two seat limbers, caisson...

<http://www.lugnet.com/loc/au/~1285/rd/fa
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/rdulin/PortBrique/footart03.jpg Click here
for the Foot Artillerie page>>

Check out more pics and details <http://www.lugnet.com/loc/au/~1285/rd/fa
here>.

Impressive.  Port Block's contacts in the merchant service have brought back
reports of this military buildup.  Our tradesmen and engineers are working
around the clock to redress the balance.

:-)

Building on your 4 to 5 thingie, these are great.  I wonder idly why I never
noticed the five wide thingie.  Must be getting old ;-)

Richard
Still baldly going...