 Pirates / 3486
  Chinese Taxi

Ahoy! (URL) Folder> You will find lots of these taxis in China and the places. What I really wanted to make was an Indonesian Bechak, a wheeled carriage just like this one with a bicyclist on the behind the passenger who drives it instead of someone (...) (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Chinese Taxi

(...) So why didn't you? There are LEGO minifig bicycles, and while it might be a bit tricky to attach a carriage to the front of it, I'm sure it can be done. (...) I believe the term you're looking for is "rickshaw". Older designs are hand-pulled, (...) (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Chinese Taxi

(...) Umm...a Bechak has the bike's front wheel stuck on the back of the seat..... (...) Mhmm. (...) Heheheh. (...) I'll try that and see how it works. Yes, and I know that the money DOES look underguarded.....but the other officer's just got stuff (...) (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Chinese Taxi

(...) It'll be not bit, but VERY tricky. (URL) There you go. Cheers, Dean (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Chinese Taxi

In lugnet.pirates, David Laswell wrote: -snip- (...) That might make it steadier, but the traditional rickshaw design is for a bar in front of the driver (is that what you call him)... it's much easier to push against the bar that it would be to (...) (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)