 Pirates / 3440 (-10)
  Re: new Pirates website

(...) Avast ye! Actually, it's pretty unlikely that pirates would have said 'crap' at all, that word not having entered the English language (at least, not with that meaning until the mid to late 19th century - well after the pirate heyday. But (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: new Pirates website

Well with a beginning like that, how can I *not* wait expectantly? 'Crap' say the pirates? Well, what do they know? : ) Can't wait to see this! Kenneth Tam Brickley's Cove (URL) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: new Pirates website

I look forward to seeing more from this site very soon! -Ben Harris (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: new Pirates website

I like the preview picture you have there. Steve (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  new Pirates website

Hello, Stay tuned for new Lego Pirates website "The Black Hawk" at: (URL) shgg. (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Talk like a Pirate Day - 19 Sept

(...) Arrrrr! (21 years ago, 20-Jul-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  A shipspotters guide to Port Brique

Readers of .pirates will note many references to Port Brique and its vessels. Port Brique is currently home to fourteen seagoing vessels of various sizes, from the might of the Misérable to the marginal freeboard of the Sentinelle du Brique. This (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jul-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: HML Brig Demand, Revenge

(...) That was an adminstrative oversight. You know French beaurocracy.... Interestingly, the Royal Navy has just hung a 'For Sale' sign on the HMLS Intractable. With a bigger British Flagship due in the South Pacific soon, they find the (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jul-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: what do you think?

Ah, thank you for clarifying. I apologize for my mistake. -Ben Harris (21 years ago, 20-Jul-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: what do you think?

(...) ...Misérable... :-) (...) By about 20mm... not much... I think the real benefit of custom sales is to be able to have smaller ones above the LEGO sized ones. (...) Common sense says that you lose playability when you go to large. But I reckon (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jul-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact