 Pirates / 3428
    Re: HML Brig Demand, Revenge —Kenneth Tam
   Well I've saved this post to last, as rightly or wrongly, I've got a bit of a soft spot for Port Brique –– now especially that British ships are putting into harbor. And what marvelous little ships, too -- Demand is incredible, I must say! What ship (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jul-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

        Re: HML Brig Demand, Revenge —Richie Dulin
   (...) That was an adminstrative oversight. You know French beaurocracy.... Interestingly, the Royal Navy has just hung a 'For Sale' sign on the HMLS Intractable. With a bigger British Flagship due in the South Pacific soon, they find the (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jul-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)