 Pirates / 3420 (-5)
  Re: Talk like a Pirate Day - 19 Sept

(...) Hornswaggling? I think you are discombobulating your Black Sea Barracuda with your Fort Legorado, pardner! Kerry (21 years ago, 18-Jul-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Who says nobody builds ships?

(...) Thanks. :) I really like your stuff. There was a thread a little while back about why pirate doesn't get built as (...) Thank you! Your compliments have actually made my day. I'm glad I could live up to said quality. I really like when people (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  RE: Talk like a Pirate Day - 19 Sept

Since we're on the topic of all things pirate-y, here's something that uproot your mizzenmast faster than a gale: (URL) I do hope that they at least taught your daughter Attila-the-Hun's Maxim of Piracy: Pillage first, THEN burn. Arrr! David Drew. (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jul-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Who says nobody builds ships?

Hello Ben, as a fellow lurker I say welcome! I really like your stuff. There was a thread a little while back about why pirate doesn't get built as often, I think everyone said it was that pirate needed a higher quality than the other themes. I say (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Talk like a Pirate Day - 19 Sept

(...) My daughter went on a school excursion last term to the (URL) National Maritime Museum>, and came home proudly bearing an official 'Certificate of Piracy'. One can only wonder why five year old girls need to know how to conduct acts of piracy. (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jul-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact