 Pirates / 3415
    Re: Talk like a Pirate Day - 19 Sept —Ross Crawford
   (...) Or: "We decided then and there that what the world really needed was a new national holiday...." Hmmmm something doesn't seem quite right there.... ROSCO (21 years ago, 18-Jul-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Talk like a Pirate Day - 19 Sept —Richie Dulin
   (...) My daughter went on a school excursion last term to the (URL) National Maritime Museum>, and came home proudly bearing an official 'Certificate of Piracy'. One can only wonder why five year old girls need to know how to conduct acts of piracy. (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jul-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

        RE: Talk like a Pirate Day - 19 Sept —David Drew
    Since we're on the topic of all things pirate-y, here's something that uproot your mizzenmast faster than a gale: (URL) I do hope that they at least taught your daughter Attila-the-Hun's Maxim of Piracy: Pillage first, THEN burn. Arrr! David Drew. (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jul-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au)