 Pirates / 3395 (-5)
  Re: what makes us different?

In lugnet.pirates, Stephen Rowe wrote: <snip> (...) I might just take that to heart. All the stuff I see posted on pirates is cool, but out of my league brick-&-skillwise, so I generally build smaller stuff. Current project is a Spanish caravel, (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  New vessels set sail!

well, i finally got around to taking pictures of my ships. and, to follow up on my own observation about posting creations, i give you, without further adieu, Her Majesty's Frigate Reciprocity, and Her Majesty's Sloop Orion. (no resemblance to the (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: what makes us different?

In lugnet.pirates, Richie Dulin wrote good stuff. Drawing on a particular thread, I found that one arrived at a point where there were few dimensions left to extend. I like the hulls, and haven't found snotwise work very satisfactory for sailing (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: The Revenge

(...) nice small ship! you have a few of them, but i kinda like the color scheme here the best. i do not have a talent for building smaller vessels, but someday maybe. i like the story behind the sale of the vessel, i am having the same difficulty (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  The Revenge

In the spirit of posting more MOCs, here is the Revenge... (URL) With the arrival of the Misérable in Port Brique, the French Squadron found itself with a shortage of manpower and a surplus of vessels. A simple solution was proposed - dispose of one (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact