 Pirates / 3377
  Re: HML Brig Demand

(...) Veeery nice dude. Has a ring of authenticity about it. The fences as windows work surprisingly well across the stern. The simple yards are another cool expression (and suggest I could strip some of my heavier ones down in order to have enough (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: HML Brig Demand

(...) Much better than windows in fact. The windows turned out to be too tall, and so they've been redeployed to the next vessel. (...) Yes! It's a win/win arrangement. Particularly on smaller vessels, like the Demand, the lighter yards look better (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)