 Pirates / 3368
  Shooting Cannons vs. Non-shooting - What's the story?

I'm sure this has been discussed at length before (I've read some of the posts and not found a conclusive answer). From what I read in some posts from early January, Lego doesn't sell shooting cannons in the US for liability reasons (something about (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Shooting Cannons vs. Non-shooting - What's the story?

(...) Lego still has projectiles - they all just got bigger (2x2 round, rubber tipped Technic dart). Apparently the 1x1 round was considered too likely to create an eye injury or cause some other inadvertent accident. Whether such an injury ever (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.pirates)