 Pirates / 335 (-10)
  Re: Imperial Armada

Mike Kane wrote in message ... (...) Let me know about any ideas you might have. I like 'em fine. The Armada Flagship in particular. I find that the best view of her is with her stern stuck up in the air, as her battered broken bow points the way to (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Imperial Armada

Anyone here know why Lego didn't make much of the Imperial Armada subtheme? There were only two official sets in the subtheme (6280 Armada Flagship and 6244 Armada Sentry). Sure, the guy with the red shirt with blue stripes (the sentry) was in (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Extra Fig from 6277

Anybody here have an extra 6277, or extra parts for one? I'm looking for a pirate minifig who was only in that set and Skull's Eye Schooner (he has a red beard, white shirt, and brown vest). Please let me know; I've been looking everywhere for this (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: What pirate ship mast pieces are there?