 Pirates / 3340 (-10)
  Re: MOC pirate ships

(...) Nice ships, but now that you're not a lurker anymore, you're a pirate not a .pirate.... (sorry for the geeky Unix reference...) Frank (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: MOC pirate ships

(...) smart looking ships, and nice broadsides to boot. (...) That's a pretty wide design window you've set for yourself, with some significant changes in design character through it. Is there any particular period of ship you've settled on? (...) (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: MOC pirate ships

(...) Ahoy, new pirate poster! (...) Precursors of things to come. Wow. (...) 4 and 5? Does that mean you have 9, or that the two ships are two incarnations of the same parts? Awe, envy, awe. (...) I'm very impressed (and will ponder the pics at (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  MOC pirate ships

hello .pirates! i am new to lugnet, and this is my first ever post, but i have designated myself a .pirate. i have been a lurker for awhile :-( but finally got involved. :-) i have been keeping tabs on the ship building going on recently, and have (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Johnny Thunder steals the victory !

I read the header as "Johnny Thunder steals the Victory!". Now *that* would have been a post worthy of .pirates! Cheers Richie Dulin (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.fun)

  Johnny Thunder steals the victory !

A blitz in the last 2 days made Johnny the victorious minifig, only 7 votes ovber Blacktron 1 who had lead by a good margin the whole month. But Johnny has been around for a while too and it's no surprise to see him elected in the Minifig Hall of (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.fun, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.western, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground)

  Re: HMLS Intractable

(...) News travels slowly in 1803... I'm not much good with numbers ;-), so I thought I'd set Port Brique 200 years ago and leave it at that... (...) As Mrs Palmier, resident of Port Brique said to Commander Stalwart-Hope: "You came in that? You're (...) (21 years ago, 27-Apr-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: HMLS Intractable

(...) His Majesty's Navy reaches every corner of the globe... eventually. (...) 1803? Going to be leaving in a hurry, is she? : ) (...) *Every* British ship is a *wonderous* sight to behold. : ) (...) Whaa? French stealing lines from English ships? (...) (21 years ago, 26-Apr-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Custom figs

Using some custom torso designs, I've come up with: A Spanish Officer (or possibly a French dragoon officer or... or...) (URL) Port Brique Fire Brigade (and those paper epaulettes really *don't* work) (URL) Dulin (21 years ago, 26-Apr-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  HMLS Intractable

Ahoy! At last, a British vessel of note in the waters of Port Brique!! Sailing into Port Brique harbour late one April morning in 1803, the sloop-of-war Intractable under the command of Commander Reginald Stalwart-Hope was a fine sight. Locals (...) (21 years ago, 26-Apr-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.boats) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact