 Pirates / 3310
  Re: Misérable

(...) Yes. The British Ambassador has been given a personal tour, and I think he'll be recommending that the soon to arrive British sloop-of-war is doing nothing but diplomacy... (...) Thank you. Fourteen cannon lined up side by side on the gun deck (...) (21 years ago, 19-Apr-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Misérable

(...) This is why their Lordships granted 'Friendly' 18-pounder Carronades. Not that I plan on testing the theory... : ) (...) Working on it! Wait, did you say British sloop? : ) Kenneth Tam Brickley's Cove (URL) (21 years ago, 19-Apr-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Misérable

(...) ;-) One has to have *something* to intimidate, after all. (Yes, a three masted, twelve gunned, sloop of war (three centre sections) - a 'pocket frigate' perhaps. And without a Hornblower clone to be seen!) Cheers Richie (21 years ago, 20-Apr-03, to lugnet.pirates)