 Pirates / 3293
Re: Spanish Armada
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 16:41:48 GMT

Now I'm really sad my "Brickalicious" is no-more.  I had quite a few more
guns a side, and two foreward -- plus a complement of Her Majestry's Royal
Marines aboard.  Hey, Ken, tell ya' what: I'll rebuild the ship, and you and
me'll go kick some Spanish butt.  :)

Don,

WOW.  I really like your ships ... especially how uniform they look!  I just
hope you have your ships equipped with common cannons and the right size
cannonballs.  :D

In lugnet.pirates, Kenneth Tam writes:
Bah, your massive impressive squadron and land force doesn't frighten the
Brickley's Cove Squadron of His Majesty's Royal Navy.

We're in the *North* Atlantic : )

Excellent work there, Don! Have they an established port yet?

Kenneth Tam
Brickley's Cove
http://members.rogers.com/brickleyscove/Home.htm