 Pirates / 3247
  Re: My Ships

(...) You reckon? How many guns between them? And not little six pound pea shooters, but real guns? (...) Mu hahahaha? Is that the sound of an Englishman drowning? :-) (...) Yes, yes, you can sail around like a squadron of angry mosquitos, but what (...) (21 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: My Ships

(...) Six carronades, two twenty four pounders, and about two dozen nine pounders. i can pack a pretty good punch with those. count in the brig..that adds around eight, ten more nine pounders to the bunch. (...) More like an englishman berzerk with (...) (21 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: My Ships

(...) <snip> (...) Oops. My apologies. It's just that there are so many Hornblocks, Hornbricks, Hornblockers and Hornbrickers around the place, I lose track. You'd almost think the English lacked imagination! ;-) <snip> (...) Of course it does! (...) (21 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.pirates)